Cowboy Boot Camp®
Reservations and Gift Certificates
For Reservations Please Call: 310-872-9421
or Email: CowboyBootCamp@aol.com
Location: Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274
- All of our Rides are personalized, so we don't put you with a bunch of people at set times of the day.
- Rides are just with you, who you bring with you and a guide!
- We try to cater to your schedule - that way it's safer and much more fun!
- Reservations are required.
- NO WALK-INS
- Because we are small and personalized, same day reservations are difficult, but we will try to accommodate.
- Preferred reservations are a few days advance notice.
- Our stable is uniquely located in a private residence, so unfortunately, there aren't any restroom facilities available.
- While we certainly encourage kids to get involved with horses at an early age, sorry, but this isn't the program for them.
- Due to insurance requirements, no kids under 12. I will be more than happy to suggest a couple of safe riding programs if you give me a call.
- We also offer lessons and clinics, but membership in
Cowboy Boot Camp® is required.
- We do frequent destination rides, overnight horse camping and "Ride on Trails Where There Ain't No Trails" in the Sequoia National Forest.
Cowboy Boot Camp® is a registered Trademark of Cowboy Boot Camp, LLC and all rights are reserved and vigorously protected.